The current pandemic had changed the way companies and consumers making purchasing decision, at least for the near term. In the era of uncertainty, purchasing decision making are becoming more cautious and more selective. Conventional selling by emphasizing your offer uniqueness and product features no longer works well. The same goes for aggressive salesmanship (hard-selling) However, transaction is still being made and some businesses that adapts well to the environment continues to grow.
Customer nowadays requires more consultative approach & personal approach into making the purchase decision. This training equips you both the steps & techniques needed to be a conscious competent sales person, which can repeat the sales success with different customer group.
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
• Be conscious competent in selling
• Identify own behavioural style
• Identify customer main behavioural style and adapt to close sales faster and effectively.
All level of sales personnel including sales managers.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and practical exercise.
Module 1: Sales Mindset – a new way of looking at sales
– A different angle of sales
– Be conscious competent
Module 2: Cultivating the relationships with Customer
– Understand the general concerns of your customer
– How to Make initial contact (both face to face or phone call)
– Establish the relationships
– Utilise Active listening skills
– What is DiSC & how to use it to improve Sales effectiveness
– Your own DiSC profile
– Identify customer Main DiSC profile
– Appreciate customer’s behavioural needs
– Adapt to your customer behavioural style
Module 3: Presenting solutions and handling of objection
– Reconfirm customer’s need & present the solutions
– Handling of objection
Module 4: Closing the sales
– Getting pass YES/NO
Mok is an experienced Sales & Marketing professional for over 15 years. Throughout his career in Products, Projects, Solutions & Services Selling, he had sold different offers to different industries, such as Buildings owners, developers, contractors, vehicle manufacturer, semi-conductor manufacturers, hotels & resorts, retail mall, plastic manufacturers, food processing plants, cement industry, steel industry, fuel distribution terminals, shipping vessels and others.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,620/DAY SAVE RM190
Operational Excellence with Microsoft Excel (Part B)
Strategic Supply Chain Management
RM2,285/day SAVE RM686
Operational Excellence with Microsoft Excel (Part A)
Maintaining a Motivated Remote Workforce (Part B)
Maintaining a Motivated Remote Workforce (Part A)
Be a Great Team Be Player (Online Training)
Innovative and Creative Thinking (Online Training)
From Conflict to Co-Operation and Collaboration (Online Training)
Manage a Virtual Team (Online Training)