Improving a customers’ perspective and staying on target not only improves the customer relationship, but also enhances the organization’s ability to retain and expand business.
Fortunately, managers and team leaders now have a a program to focus and energize their teams. This course is designed to equip individuals with the skills necessary to create, manage and maintain a productive, customer-focused climate.
It addresses the requirement to manage the team and to provide coaching support for the individuals.
What your organization stands to gain:
• Clear standards for quality and customer service.
• Strong commitment to meeting customer needs.
• Increased teamwork and collaboration toward shared service goals.
• Proven skills to problem solve and timely action on customer service issues.
• Techniques for continuous quality improvement in service delivery and teamwork.
• Identifying your service standards
• Generating Customer Loyalty
• Understand the relationship between Customer Expectations & Service Recovery Actions
• Know the Elements of an Effective Service Recovery Strategy
• Customer Service Managers
• Account Managers & Representatives
• Senior Customer service representatives (CSRs)
Participants are encouraged to apply whatever practical and job experiences they have gained to group and class discussions. This course is highly interactive and uses diverse teaching methods (lectures, readings, cases, role-plays, group work, pair discussions, and videos) to accommodate different learning styles.
MODULE 1: DEVELOPING A CUSTOMER-CENTRIC MINDSET
• The Manager as a Role Model
• Your role and responsibilities
• Your impact on the team and the individuals, and their behaviour
• Creating a customer-focused culture
• Understand how customer service creates revenue, healthy organizations, and attractive employee benefits
• Excitement is Contagious
MODULE 2: MANAGING CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS
• Appreciate that customer satisfaction is based on perceptions
• Identify your customers’ top expectations
• Recognize that you can save time and reduce stress by focusing on the top expectations of customers
• Prepare yourself to handle customers by knowing how and where they get their expectations
MODULE 3: GENERATING CUSTOMER LOYALTY
• How can I Influence Customer Loyalty?
• Re-aligning my Customer Service Approach
• Achieving Consistency in Customer Service Quality
MODULE 4: SERVICE FAILURES
• Types of Service Delivery Failures
• Understanding the Customer Complaint Behaviour
• The Service Recovery Paradox
MODULE 5: APPROACHES IN SERVICE RECOVERY
• Key Elements of Service Recovery Strategies
• Factors Influencing Customer Response to Service Recovery
• Designing A Service Recovery Strategy
Anita has intense dedication towards improving personal and organizational performances. With a track record of 9 years in the corporate sector, Anita brings extensive experience from the corporate world and is now considered amongst the new breed of dynamic “Human Relations Trainers” blending practical concerns. She is a certified NLP Practitioner who believes one needs to be able to communicate with and influence oneself, family, friends, colleagues or clients. She believes that professionally, everyone needs to understand how important it is to be able to make oneself understood and to influence effectively. It takes a real skill to understand and grasp new concepts quickly from others and to be able to communicate at all levels.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,860/DAY SAVE RM861
Be a Great Team Be Player (Online Training)
Innovative and Creative Thinking (Online Training)
From Conflict to Co-Operation and Collaboration (Online Training)
Manage a Virtual Team (Online Training)
Meaningful conversations (Online Training)
The Art Of Leadership Coaching (Online Training)
Virtual Presentation Skills (Online Training)
RM5,715/day SAVE RM1,716