- Reading and interpreting any financial statements confidently
- Applying financial tools and techniques to measure and evaluate business performance including those of competitors
- Identify the various uses of financial statements
- Understand how financial statements are used to assess company performance
- Knowing how to improve business performance and profitability through the understanding of cash flow statement
- Being better able to use and present financial information
- Knowing the different techniques for preparing cash flow projections
- Calculate and interpret liquidity, managerial efficiency, financial stability and profitability ratios
- Recognize the current financial reporting practices by companies in Malaysia
- Apply financial statement analysis to assess the performance of a business.
- Describe the establishing improvements to corporate management and reporting
- Knowledge of master corporate financial planning, forecasting and budgeting, learning how to manage the financial management effectively in organization.
- Develop skills in analyzing accounting reports and evaluating organizational performance through statement of change in financial position
- Financial professionals, accounts assistant manager or executives who are interested understanding the application of company accounting and financial statement so that they can make some decisions on their own and can participate in the financial decisions of their business.
Interactive lectures, practical exercises & discussion on all relevant aspects of company accounts and financial statements to ensure participants grasp clearly aspects presented.
- Module 1: Comprehension Financial Statements
- Module 2: Classification of Revenues, Expenses and Cost Centres
- Module 3: Classify Assets, Liabilities & Equity
- Module 4: Statement of Cash Flow
- Module 5: Practical Sessions and Q&A