Familiarizing the process of strategy formulation
Discussing the types and levels of strategy
Explaining the strategy evaluation and control
Evaluating the importance of strategy performance
All executives and managers to the level of department heads involving strategy evaluation, implementation and execution.
An intensive training cum workshop with learning focus. Power-point presentation with explanatory notes and group assignment.
1. Practices and Approaches in Strategic Management
2. Principles and Theories Adaptation and Adoption
3. Environmental and Competitive Situation Analysis
4. Methods and Tools Variations and Applications
5. Selection and Implementation of Strategies
6. Methods of Measuring Organizational Performance
The trainer graduated with Master of Business Administration from Newport University, United States. He is a fellow of the Institute of Freight Forwarders (UK), The Institute of Logistics & Transport (UK), The Institute of Business Administration (UK), Professional Member of Logistics & Supply Chain Management Society and former Vice Chairman of Persatuan Logistik Selangor.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,285/DAY SAVE RM686
Accounting Instant Programme
Training Workshop: Agile Mindset
the Vaccine of Strategic Leadership
The Change Accelerator (Be Achievement-Crazy)
Leadership and Management Development (Online Training)
Understanding Human Resource Management for Team Leaders
RM2,135/day SAVE RM536
RM2,250/day SAVE RM500