You’ll practise ways of communicating more effectively and you’ll go away with a set of personalised skills you can use immediately.
Participants will learn how to:
This Program is designed to meet the expectations of employers from ANY industry and designed for all levels.
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
Module 1: Introduction to Positive Communication
– What is positive Communication?
Module 2: Communicating with different- GEN and different culture
– How to Hold a Difficult Conversation.
– Provide Feedback That Has an Impact.
– Receive Feedback With Grace and Dignity.
– Overcome Your Fear of Confrontation and Necessary Conflict.
Module 3: Interpersonal Communication Dynamics
– How to Demonstrate Respect at Work.
– Politics at Work – Why Politics at Work Is Risky
– The Benefits of Assertiveness.
– Nobody listens if they don’t feel they’ve been heard.
– People will say they agree to things and then not implement them.
– Find out how to keep people in the communication cycle
Mathy holds a Masters in Human Resource Development (majoring in Training & Development) from University Putra Malaysia. She brings with her more than 18 years of working experience in training and consultancy. Mathy is an experienced facilitator with over 18 years in-house corporate experience around Asia. She is passionate about learning and development and has been working in this space for ten years focusing on Change, Culture and People.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,300/DAY SAVE RM750
No review yet.
EQ Qualities of Successful People
Time and Stress Management (Online Training)
Microsoft Excel – Foundation
EX19I(1) Microsoft Excel Intermediate
Microsoft PowerPoint Advance
Quality Management for Software Projects
Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate