Coach colleagues with greater confidence and purpose
• Use the GROW model to coach, question and guide a coachee
• Motivate individuals, reduce apathy and increase their confidence in themselves to achieve more than ever before
• Deliver your potentially negative message and get a good response
• Use an effective technique to reinforce the behaviour of others in the direction of your choice
• Apply a powerful method that lets people to discover other people’s true opinion about themselves.
LECTURE; BUSINESS GAMES; INDIVIDUAL & GROUP ACTIVITIES; FEEDBACK SESSION; ROLE PLAYS; DEMONSTRATION.
Highly interactive with active participant engagement throughout the workshop with a 20/80 approach; 20% lecture, 80% practical accompanied by an individually customized training manual.
Mr Vigneswaran Applasamy has been involved in lecturing, research, management, sales and training for more than 14 years in the field of Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing sector, Higher Education, Sales and Marketing. He is a Certified HRDF Trainer. In 2021, he was awarded the Certified Blockchain Expert by the prestigious Blockhain-Council (USA), Inbound Marketing Certified and Social Media Certified in Applying Inbound Social Media Strategy by HubSpot (USA) in addition to obtaining a Certification of completion for Blockchain for Business. Prior to this, he has been accredited by Harisson Assessment in Employee Development, completed Emotional Energy Management Trainer Course and attended Gamification and Behavioural Design workshop by Yu-kai Chou. He has completed over 180 trainings to over 84 organizations from various segments having more than 3,000 hours of training experience.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
No review yet.
21st Century Leadership and Management Skills
Habits and Practices of Highly Successful People
Managing Anger and Stress to Stay Focused At Workplace
Managing Time to Manage Workplace Performance
Innovative and Creative Thinking (Online Training)
Qualities of High EQ People (Online Training)
Trainer Azman Ithnin
RM2,285/day SAVE RM686
Keeping Your Workforce Engaged
Omoiyari In Times of Crisis (Online Training)