The advent of Industry 4.0 will bring an increasing reliance on technologies across a wide variety of sectors. While digital technology is rapidly becoming a commodity, an organisation’s success largely depends on its digital intellectual quality. Acquire the skills and competencies in communicating the transformation of work processes.
C-Suite and above from all industries
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
Module 1: Introduction and Overview
– Overview of Course Objectives, Outline, Deliverables and Key Takeaways
– Global Trends and Best Practices in Industry 4.0 Transformation
Module 2: Industrial Revolution
– Understanding the First, Second, Third and Fourth Industrial Revolution
– Understanding of the Key Economic Driver for Each Phase
– What is Industry 4.0 (I4.0)?
– How I4.0 Impacts Our Current and Future Economy in Malaysia
– Key Challenges for I4.0
– Why Do We Need I4.0 and What If We Don’t Change Now?
Module 3: Industry 4.0 Technological Pillars
– Overview of the 11 Technological Pillars of I4.0
– Examples of Key Applications for Each Pillar/Tools
– I4.0 – Opportunities and Threat
Module 4: Human Capital Development
– What are the Skills Required to Minimise the Skills Gap?
– How Will Future Organisations Look Like in an I4.0 Working Environment?
– What are the Types of Upskilling and Reskilling Required?
– What will be the New Roles and Responsibilities in the Factory of the Future?
Module 5: Embrace Change
– Overview of the Industry 4.0 Implementation Blueprint
– Setting Goals and Objectives
– New Leadership Style – Leadership by Data
– Industry 4.0 Ecosystem
– Identify Potentials and Threats for the Organisation
– Kick Off Change Process
Module 6: Summary and Conclusion
– Start-Small-Win-BIG Strategy
– Special Taskforce
Module 7: Assignments
– Take the Lead
– Establish Current Baseline
– Establish Mission Statement
Wijen has conducted training interventions in various industries; hotels, small scale industries, minor & major manufacturing industries, Oil and Gas, government units, FMCG Industry Telecommunication companies, public sectors, universities, colleges, schools & other educational institutions and corporate companies. He brings to table a proven expertise in identifying training needs, designing training content, developing centres and his Unique skills of presentation.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,300/DAY SAVE RM750
No review yet.
EQ Qualities of Successful People
Time and Stress Management (Online Training)
Microsoft Excel – Foundation
EX19I(1) Microsoft Excel Intermediate
Microsoft PowerPoint Advance
Quality Management for Software Projects
Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate