The advent of Industry 4.0 will bring an increasing reliance on technologies across a wide variety of sectors. While digital technology is rapidly becoming a commodity, an organisation’s success largely depends on its digital intellectual quality. Acquire the skills and competencies in communicating the transformation of work processes.
C-Suite and above from all industries
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
Module 1: Introduction and Overview
– Overview of Course Objectives, Outline, Deliverables and Key Takeaways
– Global Trends and Best Practices in Industry 4.0 Transformation
Module 2: Industrial Revolution
– Understanding the First, Second, Third and Fourth Industrial Revolution
– Understanding of the Key Economic Driver for Each Phase
– What is Industry 4.0 (I4.0)?
– How I4.0 Impacts Our Current and Future Economy in Malaysia
– Key Challenges for I4.0
– Why Do We Need I4.0 and What If We Don’t Change Now?
Module 3: Industry 4.0 Technological Pillars
– Overview of the 11 Technological Pillars of I4.0
– Examples of Key Applications for Each Pillar/Tools
– I4.0 – Opportunities and Threat
Module 4: Human Capital Development
– What are the Skills Required to Minimise the Skills Gap?
– How Will Future Organisations Look Like in an I4.0 Working Environment?
– What are the Types of Upskilling and Reskilling Required?
– What will be the New Roles and Responsibilities in the Factory of the Future?
Module 5: Embrace Change
– Overview of the Industry 4.0 Implementation Blueprint
– Setting Goals and Objectives
– New Leadership Style – Leadership by Data
– Industry 4.0 Ecosystem
– Identify Potentials and Threats for the Organisation
– Kick Off Change Process
Module 6: Summary and Conclusion
– Start-Small-Win-BIG Strategy
– Special Taskforce
Module 7: Assignments
– Take the Lead
– Establish Current Baseline
– Establish Mission Statement
Wijen has conducted training interventions in various industries; hotels, small scale industries, minor & major manufacturing industries, Oil and Gas, government units, FMCG Industry Telecommunication companies, public sectors, universities, colleges, schools & other educational institutions and corporate companies. He brings to table a proven expertise in identifying training needs, designing training content, developing centres and his Unique skills of presentation.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,300/DAY SAVE RM750
No review yet.
Essential Managerial Skills (Online Training)
The Art of Leadership – Motivation
Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
The Assertive Supervisory & Leadership Competency
The Resilience Edge
The Three Kingdoms (Applying the Strategy, Tactics and Leadership in the modern world)
Microsoft Excel Intermediate
EQ Qualities of Successful People
Microsoft Excel 2019 Advanced
First Aid, CPR and AED with Digital Learning Experience
Sign Up to Bookmark your Favourite Course
or Request for a Quotation instantly
Sign in with your social account