The main purpose of handling discipline is to encourage staff improvement whose conduct or performances are below acceptable standards or expectations. Managers can clarify the problem, gather information and listen to their explanations. The attitude and conduct of staff may be seriously affected if management fails to apply the same rules and considerations to each case.
At the end of the training sessions, the participants, within the work environment, will be able to resolve conflicts between team members and colleagues.
1. Identify factors that create conflicts in the workplace
2. Understand basic behavioral styles and know how to adjust to each for conflict prevention
3. Learn and appreciate perspectives of different people.
Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– What Does Handling Discipline Mean?
– Causes Of Indiscipline
Module 2: Handling Different Types of Problems
– Unacceptable Performance
– Unacceptable Attendance
– Unacceptable Behavior
Module 3: Progressive Discipline
– The Traditional Approach: The Punishment
Module 4: Discipline without Punishment
– New Approach Requiring Individual Responsibility
Module 5: Termination as The Last Step?
– The Hot Stove Rule
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM3,000/DAY SAVE RM500
No review yet.