These are perhaps the interesting questions commonly asked, openly or privately, in your organization:
If these are familiar to you, welcome to the world of E.I., or Emotional Intelligence.
John Maxwell says in a bold statement : Everything rises or falls on leadership. How true! Leaders for the New Era understand that the challenges of all kinds demand the skills to work with people, and that the impersonal leadership of years passed will only have limited success in the new era.
Participants will learn how to:
Officers, engineers, supervisors, managers, HR, Sales personnel and anyone who has to work with people.
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
Module 1: Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
– The “fight” between Logic and Emotion
– Key Assessment Areas
– Resonance and its influence on your work and private lives
– The Power of Emotional Influence.
Module 2: The Key Success Areas for You To Focus
– How well do you know yourself?
– Can you handle even your own self?
– The need to understand your surrounding
– How do you deal with others?
Module 3: Key Competencies For Your Success
– Self Discipline
– Conflict Management and others
Module 4: Approaches to Leadership Styles
– How far can you see?
– How do you show the way?
– How do you connect people?
– How do you arouse participation?
– How challenged are you?
– How do you direct the show?
Module 5: How the Brain Works
– The concept of L and R
– Limbic and Life in the Savannah Plain
– “Old habit die easy”?
Andrew has been a trainer and management consultant since 1991, specializing in the areas of Strategic Thinking, Leadership Transformation, Lean, QC Tools, VSM, 8D Problem Solving, performance management, productivity improvement, behavioral change, and Critical & Creative Thinking.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,250/DAY SAVE RM500
No review yet.