In every job, there are some people who perform more effectively than others. Superior performers do their jobs differently and possess different characteristics or “competencies”, than average performers do. A competency is a personal characteristic (skill, knowledge, trait, motive) that drives behavior leading to outstanding performance.
At the end of the training sessions, the participants, within the work environment; will be able to build and develop team.
1. Understand the stages of team development
2. Understand the different roles and responsibilities within teams
3. Identify, plan and build the competencies to achieve the desired results
4. Identify effective Team Behavior
Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– What Does Building Competencies Mean?
– Why The Need For Competency?
Module 2: Types of Competencies
– Behavioral Competencies
– Technical Competencies
Module 3: ABC’s of Competency Model
– Organization Goals And Mission
– Performance Analysis
Module 4: Application of Competency Model
– The Areas You Can Apply The Competency Model
Module 5: Employee Classification
– Sample Competency Rating Forms
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM3,000/DAY SAVE RM500
No review yet.
Lead Into Performance
Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
How to Plan and Conduct Effective Meetings
RM1,000/day SAVE RM275
The Change Accelerator (Be Achievement-Crazy)
Cultivating Organizational Alignment
Strategic Performance Measurement And Appraisal