The performance of organizations is among the top agendas in any management, and quite rightly so. Many organizations however are measuring the “wrong square peg in a round hole”, as demonstrated by them being like busy bees without collecting any honey. And since you cannot hope to manage what you cannot measure properly, it is no wonder many are not performing up to expectations. You may end up praising the bad and reprimanding the good.
Participants will learn how to:
Define KPI, KRA and their relevance to the participants’ areas of responsibility
Know how to set the right KPI and measure accordingly
Set goals, targets, expectations and work together to improve performance
Assess and review performance strengths and weaknesses
Contribute to organizational objectives
Achieve better teamwork, Say goodbye to jealousy, and enhance morale
Heads of departments, senior managers, executives, managers, and anyone who needs to understand and implement KPI.
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
Module 1: Introduction to Performance Measurement, KRA and KPI
– What are KRA and KPI?
– What is the difference?
– The problems faced by Organizations, in terms of performance
– Why is KPI setting important in an organization
Module 2: How is KRA/KPI linked with Performance Measurement?
– How to know you are good?
– How do you know you are improving or getting worse?
– Where are we now?
Module 3: The reasons for setting KPI
– Workshop discussion on the reasons
Module 4: Right & wrong types of KPI
– Why is it crucial to set KPI?
– How to set the correct KPI?
– Linking KPI and Balanced Scorecard (BSC) together
– Reference case/template: KPI for each areas, with the 4 BSC pillars
– workshop: set KPI for each areas, with the 4 BSC pillars, cascading down
Module 5: Parkinson Principle
– What is the Parkinson principle?
– How to apply in performance management
– The role of Goal Setting
– Using Parkinson to set goals or target
Module 6: System concept & Review system
– What is a management system?
– Types of management systems
– What to look for and to avoid
– Why should there be a review for performance?
Module 7: Peter’s Principle and principles of Promotion
– Why promote? What are the reasons?
– The concept behind it
– Workshop on promotion: how to do this
Module 8: Summary and What’s next
Andrew has been a trainer and management consultant since 1991, specializing in the areas of Strategic Thinking, Leadership Transformation, Lean, QC Tools, VSM, 8D Problem Solving, performance management, productivity improvement, behavioral change, and Critical & Creative Thinking.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,250/DAY SAVE RM500
No review yet.