Think how much of your time is spent writing emails and letters each week. Does writing come naturally to you or do you hesitate, stumble and lose time trying to put your words together? Are you convinced that the people reading your emails are getting the message you want them to get?
In this course, you will analyze your audience and organize your writing to create coherent and professional emails. This course is for individuals who need to write clearly and concisely in a professional environment
.Participants will learn to:
Our business-writing course targets individuals required to write professional documentation such as emails and letters.
Its primary purpose is to equip you with the skills required to write clear, concise, effective business documents in an efficient and Professional manner. It is particularly relevant to:
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
Module 1: Building Your Writing Foundation
– Clear, concise and direct expression of ideas
– Crafting short, simple sentences to increase readability
– Choosing familiar words that make your meaning clear
– Getting rid of the waffle that bores readers
– Optimized headlines
– The one-idea paragraph
– Putting action in your verbs for direct, concise writing
– Activity – Table Group Exercises
Module 2: Plan First Write Later
– Clear objectives
– Organization and planning.
– Selecting and organizing material:
– Conciseness, Headings, Classifying and Information sequence.
– Selecting information.
– Activity – Planning the outlines
Module 3: Easy, Efficient, And Effective Emails
– Emails that speak.
– Two tools of clarity – Lists and tables.
– Subject line etiquette.
– What do you want the reader to do?
– Activity –Writing Effective Emails
Module 4: Business Emails
– Reply to Enquiry
– Activity – Writing Effective Emails/Letters
Anita has intense dedication towards improving personal and organizational performances. With a track record of 9 years in the corporate sector, Anita brings extensive experience from the corporate world and is now considered amongst the new breed of dynamic “Human Relations Trainers” blending practical concerns. She is a certified NLP Practitioner who believes one needs to be able to communicate with and influence oneself, family, friends, colleagues or clients. She believes that professionally, everyone needs to understand how important it is to be able to make oneself understood and to influence effectively. It takes a real skill to understand and grasp new concepts quickly from others and to be able to communicate at all levels.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM1,150/DAY SAVE RM325
No review yet.
Effective Business Writing
Practical Guide to Business Writings
Business Communication and Writing Skills in English
Effective Time Management Skills and Techniques