Familiarizing the process of strategy formulation
Discussing the types and levels of strategy
Explaining the strategy evaluation and control
Evaluating the importance of strategy performance
All executives and managers to the level of department heads involving strategy evaluation, implementation and execution.
An intensive training cum workshop with learning focus. Power-point presentation with explanatory notes and group assignment.
1. Practices and Approaches in Strategic Management
2. Principles and Theories Adaptation and Adoption
3. Environmental and Competitive Situation Analysis
4. Methods and Tools Variations and Applications
5. Selection and Implementation of Strategies
6. Methods of Measuring Organizational Performance
The trainer graduated with Master of Business Administration from Newport University, United States. He is a fellow of the Institute of Freight Forwarders (UK), The Institute of Logistics & Transport (UK), The Institute of Business Administration (UK), Professional Member of Logistics & Supply Chain Management Society and former Vice Chairman of Persatuan Logistik Selangor.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,285/DAY SAVE RM686
No review yet.
The Vaccine of Strategic Leadership
Essential Managerial Skills (Online Training)
Essential Supervisory and Planning Skills
Vendor Management in Relationships and Risks
Understanding Key Performance Indicators
Strategic Management in a Digital Economy