Now that you’ve mastered the skills in the Level 1 Photoshop class, you are ready to learn other ways Photoshop is used, such as painting, compositing, vector drawing, integration with InDesign and Illustrator, and preparing files for the Web
· Create a one-page flyer while learning how to format type with paragraph styles, create a clipping mask, put type on a path, and use vertical type.
· Be introduced to the pen tool to draw paths which can be converted to selections or used as clipping paths when the image is imported into InDesign.
· Import, create, and work with Smart Objects for non-destructive editing.
· Create a montage of images with advanced compositing techniques.
· Use actions to automate repeated steps.
· Stitch together a panorama.
· Edit video and add a soundtrack.
· Paint an image with the mixer brush, create custom brushes, and mix colors.
· Create graphics for the Web.
Photoshop Level I or equivalent experience, plus the prerequisites for Level I.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and practical exercise.
Module 1: Masks and Channels
• Creating and refining a Mask
• Creating and editing a Quick Mask
• Manipulating an image with Puppet Warp
• Working with Channels
Module 2: Typographic Design
• Creating both point and paragraph type layers
• Create a clipping mask from type
• Create type on a path
• Warping type
• Creating and formatting live vector shapes
Module 3: Vector Drawing Techniques
• Understanding raster images and vector graphics
• Creating paths with the Pen tool
• Converting a path to a selection
• Creating and formatting vector shape objects
• Working with pre-defined custom shapes
• Importing an Illustrator file as a Smart Object
Module 4: Advanced Compositing
• Assembling a montage of images into one image
• Applying filters to Smart Objects non-destructively
• Painting with a blending mode on a layer
• Creating an action to automate a multi-step task
• Resizing an image larger without losing quality
Module 5: Working with Camera Raw
• Opening proprietary camera raw files from Nikon and Canon in Adobe Camera Raw
• Adjusting the tone and color in a raw image using Adobe Camera Raw
• Sharpening an image in Adobe Camera Raw
• Synchronizing setting across multiple images
• Opening a Camera Raw file as a Smart Object in Photoshop and edit the image using Adobe Camera Raw
• Applying Camera Raw as a Filter to a layer in Photoshop and use Adobe Camera Raw to edit the layer.
• Opening and editing a TIFF or JPEG in Adobe Camera Raw.
Module 6: Painting with the Mixer Brush
• Understanding the mixer brush and selecting settings
• Mixing colors using wet & dry settings in the options bar
• Creating a custom brush preset
• Using the mixer brush to paint on a photograph
Module 7: Editing Video
• Creating a new video project and importing media
• Animating text and creating effects
• Adding transitions
• Adding a music track and muting unwanted audio
• Exporting video from Photoshop to mp4
ALL IN FROM ONLY
Diamonds of Amazonia
RM4,500/day SAVE RM700
RM2,860/day SAVE RM860
Time and Stress Management
RM1,250/day SAVE RM380
Developing Effective Warehouse and Material Management
RM2,670/day SAVE RM800
Supply Chain and Logistics Leadership in the 2020’s
RM2,670/day SAVE RM800
The Art of Leadership – Motivation
The Art of Leadership – Delegation
The Art of Leadership – Communication
Mastery Of Learning
Mastery of Learning