The Professional Scrum Master™ level II (PSM II) training is available to anyone who has good knowledge about Scrum and playing role of Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Change Agent or Change Leader within organization. 2-day advanced scrum master training by scrum.org helps them develop new skills and enhance their existing ones. It is particularly beneficial for those people with at least one year of Scrum Master experience. Training conducted by experienced and certified instructors, this course will help you aim for a first time pass of the intensive exam and gain the skills to get ahead of the crowd.
Training is designed for the people would like to improve and wishes to demonstrate his or her ability to apply the Scrum framework to solving advanced, complex problems in the real world. Those that pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSM II Certification as an indication of their advanced knowledge and abilities pertaining to Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master.
Anyone attempting the PSM II should have advanced Scrum knowledge, in-depth Scrum experience and/or have taken the Professional Scrum Master course prior to taking this assessment. However, attending a course is neither necessary nor enough for certification. The PSM II assessment is very difficult and consists of multiple-choice questions based on your knowledge of Scrum and how you would handle real-world situations.
The PSM II course leverage liberating structure understand various stances of scrum master during class beside than various other activities and discussion. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
• What practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
• How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
• How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improve their ability in this role
• What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
• Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
• Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams
• Have studied the Scrum Guide.
• Passed the Scrum Open assessment.
• Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through taking part in a Professional Scrum Foundations or similar course.
• Have been on or are closely involved with the product management aspects of a software product or application.
The Professional Scrum Master II course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum Framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Change Agents, Leaders and Managers.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, group discussions, case studies, hands-on computer exercises and some games.
Module 1 – Process Domain
• Scrum theory includes time-boxing, and specific roles, rules, and artifacts. All elements of Scrum complement each other to form a consistent whole. All work is performed in Sprints. All base rules, events, and roles are described in the Scrum Guide, the acknowledged Scrum body of knowledge. Each part of Scrum ties back to the principles and theory.
• This is foundational knowledge for every Scrum Team member and anyone involved with Scrum. Product Owners know how to take advantage of the business opportunities unlocked with the Scrum framework in delivering value to the market place every 30 days, or less.
Module 2 – Scrum Theory And Principles
• Scrum is founded on empirical process theory to deal with the complexity typical to software development. All principles and values of Scrum are based on the fundamental view of software development as creative and complex work.
• Scrum Masters know how Scrum implements empiricism in software development. They explain how the Scrum principles tie back to the empirical nature of Scrum, and how they are fundamentally different from those of more traditional software development approaches.
• Scrum Masters understand the impact of the transparency that Scrum brings and requires, and how Scrum is best used to increase an organization’s agility.
Module 3 – Cross-functional, Self-organizing Teams
• Scrum Teams are self-organizing and cross-functional; which is very different from traditional development groups.
• Product Owners acknowledge the self-organizing skills of Development Teams and how Development Teams organize their development work in creating Done Increments of product. Product Owners understand how their accountability is complementary to that of a Development Team, and not conflicting.
Module 4 – Maximizing Value
• Scrum is a foundation to unlock business agility. Scrum in itself however is–by design–incomplete. Agility will be much higher if Scrum is complemented by strategies for Agile product management and when metrics are in place to track the creation and delivery of value to the market place.
Module 5 – Product Backlog Management
• A Product Owner is accountable for the Product Backlog, and the ordering of all work that is identified for the product. Product Backlog is used to manage the requirements and can be used to plan releases, and track and report on progress.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
Diamonds of Amazonia
RM4,500/day SAVE RM700
RM2,860/day SAVE RM860
Time and Stress Management
RM1,250/day SAVE RM380
Developing Effective Warehouse and Material Management
RM2,670/day SAVE RM800
Supply Chain and Logistics Leadership in the 2020’s
RM2,670/day SAVE RM800
The Art of Leadership – Motivation
The Art of Leadership – Delegation
The Art of Leadership – Communication
Mastery Of Learning
Mastery of Learning