The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course is a 2-day course on how to maximize the value of software products and systems. Product Ownership in Scrum today requires more than knowledge of how to write requirements or manage a Product Backlog. Professional Scrum Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of everything that drives value from their products.
Period.Students develop and solidify this understanding through instruction and team-based exercises. The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product becomes clear from an Agile perspective on product management. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of it to the marketplace. This defines the perspective from which the role of the Product Owner in the Scrum framework is taught.
Professional Scrum Product Owner is THE cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a software product’s success in turbulent markets.
Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver this course. Scrum.org maintains the defined curriculum and materials to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
• Understand the true role of Product Owner in Scrum and what makes it different to traditional project management
• Know how to collaborate with the Development Team and other roles in the organisation to maximize product’s value
• Apply modern techniques in managing products in the organisation
• Track and measure the delivery of product’s value using value driven metrics
• Create a business model for the products being developed
• Create an Agile plan and road map for product development
• Create a forecast and release dates for product delivery
• Know how to estimate product’s features in terms of business value
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
• Have studied the Scrum Guide (required).
• Passed the Scrum Open assessment.
• Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through taking part in a Professional Scrum Foundations or similar course.
• Have been on or are closely involved with the product management aspects of a software product or application.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course is targeted to Product Owners and anyone else accountable for maximizing the value delivered by software products and services.
Scrum Masters benefit from this course as their role often includes coaching Product Owners.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and practical exercise.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
Agility in HR
Agility in Marketing
Agility in Business
Adobe Illustrator CC-Advance
Adobe Photoshop CC Foundation
Adobe Illustrator CC/CS6 Intermediate
RM1,315/day SAVE RM395
Microsoft Excel Dashboard for Business Intelligence
RM1,530/day SAVE RM460
Infographics Using Powerpoint
RM1,530/day SAVE RM460
Excel Amazing Macros
RM1,910/day SAVE RM575
Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Foundation