1. Understand the principles of data analysis
2. Learn to synthesise and summarise information into a logical framework.
3. Consider when to use a chart or a table
4. Know how to use visual effects to improve their reports and presentations
5. Explore how to summarise, present and communicate data clearly and concisely
6. Learn the principles of good dashboard design and presenting data graphically
7. Discover the tools to analyse data & build reports using your existing Excel tools and skills (and perhaps a few you didn’t know you had!)
This course is aimed at managers and other professionals who need to create dashboards and other reports in order to analyse interpret and present information. It is expected that students should have had some exposure to business, finance and reporting principles. This course builds on students’ existing knowledge of Excel tools and functions and incorporates these into complex and dynamic reports and dashboards.
Using your own data, or examples provided, create a dynamic dashboard template incorporating the tools and techniques discussed during the course.
Data Analysis Tools
Using Excel as a Data Analysis Tool
Charting in Excel
Chart and Table Design
Kick start with Dashboards
Working with your Data
Analysing Data Effectively
Shabenah is an experienced corporate trainer, facilitator and consultant with deep knowledge in the field of IT, soft skills, leadership and communication. She has a great passion for training, learning and development, and is able to work effectively with people of all levels. Shabenah is also an active participant in local community and social activities.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,860/DAY SAVE RM861
Be a Great Team Be Player (Online Training)
Innovative and Creative Thinking (Online Training)
From Conflict to Co-Operation and Collaboration (Online Training)
Manage a Virtual Team (Online Training)
Meaningful conversations (Online Training)
The Art Of Leadership Coaching (Online Training)
Virtual Presentation Skills (Online Training)
RM5,715/day SAVE RM1,716