Management Accountability is the expectation that managers are responsible for the quality and timeliness of program performance, increasing productivity, controlling costs and mitigating adverse aspects of organization operations and assuring that operations are managed with integrity and in compliance with all applicable law.
At the end of the training sessions, the participants, within the work environment; will be able to increase their personal productivity.
1. Identify the main obstacles to maximizing personal productivity.
2. Understand the components of productivity and their inter-dependencies.
The whole workforce
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– Holding People Accountable
– Accountability: A Case History
– Impact of Accountability In Business
Module 2: Definitions
– Accountability vs. Responsibility
– Chains Of Accountability
Module 3: Workplace Accountability
– Demands In Today’s Workplace
Module 4: What Bother to Change?
– Changing Changing Changing
– One Of The Secrets To Success
Module 5: Personal Accountability
– What Must Change?
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM3,000/DAY SAVE RM500
Emotional Intelligence (Online Training)
RM1,150/day SAVE RM325
Wow! What The Fish?
Achieving More at Work
The Five Essentials of A Winning Team
Managing Time to Manage Workplace Performance
Emotional Intelligence for Personal Development
Leadership and Management Development (Online Training)
Meaningful conversations (Online Training)
From Conflict to Co-Operation and Collaboration (Online Training)
Be a Great Team Be Player (Online Training)