It takes a lot of skill to communicate technical or commercial information efficiently and accurately. This course has been designed specifically for people who are required to write business documents. It concentrates exclusively on the skills you need to make the writing process easier and the resulting document more effective. This is an online workshop for those who have to prepare written documents in the organization. Our time will be devoted to all types of business writing; that reflect current word usage and up-to-date formats. You can also become more skilled at writing to write professional business documents that are brief but concise, clear yet direct, complete and correct.
.Participants will learn to:
This course is beneficial to everyone in the office environment where communication is essential, especially executives
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– Formatting and Layouts
– Formal writing register
– Grammar and style
– Common writing errors
Module 2: Building Your Writing Foundation
– Sentence and paragraph construction
– Point sentences
– Developing paragraphs
– Simple to complex
– Improve coherence
Module 3: Fundamentals of Business Writing
– Principles of effective written communication
– Clear, concise and direct expression of ideas
– Kiss principle
– The importance of positive tone and appropriate style
– Crafting short, simple sentences to increase readability
– Choosing familiar words that make your meaning clear
– Getting rid of the waffle that bores readers
– Putting action in your verbs for direct, concise writing
– Writing in terms your reader can relate to
Module 4: Plan first write later
– Clear objectives/purpose
– The Power of 3
– Organization and planning.
– Classifying and Information sequence.
– Activity – Planning the outlines
– Communication Structure
Module 5: Business Writing & Easy, efficient, and effective emails
– Emails that speak.
– Two tools of clarity – Lists and tables.
– Subject line etiquette.
– What do you want the reader to do?
– Activity –Writing
– Organize and write effective business emails
– Reply to Enquiry
Module 6: Positive Communication at the Workplace
The Importance of Positive Communication
Outcomes of Positive Communication
– The Difference between positive & Negative language
– Practicing positive language
Anita has intense dedication towards improving personal and organizational performances. With a track record of 9 years in the corporate sector, Anita brings extensive experience from the corporate world and is now considered amongst the new breed of dynamic “Human Relations Trainers” blending practical concerns. She is a certified NLP Practitioner who believes one needs to be able to communicate with and influence oneself, family, friends, colleagues or clients. She believes that professionally, everyone needs to understand how important it is to be able to make oneself understood and to influence effectively. It takes a real skill to understand and grasp new concepts quickly from others and to be able to communicate at all levels.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM1,150/DAY SAVE RM325
Diamonds of Amazonia
RM4,500/day SAVE RM700
RM2,860/day SAVE RM860
Time and Stress Management
RM1,250/day SAVE RM380
Developing Effective Warehouse and Material Management
RM2,670/day SAVE RM800
Supply Chain and Logistics Leadership in the 2020’s
RM2,670/day SAVE RM800
The Art of Leadership – Motivation
The Art of Leadership – Delegation
The Art of Leadership – Communication
Mastery Of Learning
Mastery of Learning