The way we see the world— our perception, determines the decisions we make and what we do. Perception is probably the most important part of our thinking. Unfortunately, most mistakes in thinking are mistakes in perception. You will learn to focus your thinking in a more comprehensive, effective and efficient way.
At the end of the training sessions, the participants, within the work environment, will be able to resolve conflicts between team members and colleagues.
1. Identify factors that create conflicts in the workplace
2. Understand basic behavioral styles and know how to adjust to each for conflict prevention
3. Learn and appreciate perspectives of different people.
Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– What Is Perception?
– Why Perceptual Flexibility?
Module 2: The NLP Communication Model
– Understanding How We Interpret The World
Module 3: Walking the Mile
– Appreciating The Somatic Aspects
– Self Checks
Module 4: Set the Stage!
– Getting Started And Preparing Yourself
Module 5: The 5 Perceptual Positions
– Experiential NLP Pattern Intervention
– The 5PP Script
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM3,000/DAY SAVE RM500
Emotional Intelligence (Online Training)
RM1,150/day SAVE RM325
Wow! What The Fish?
Achieving More at Work
The Five Essentials of A Winning Team
Managing Time to Manage Workplace Performance
Emotional Intelligence for Personal Development
Leadership and Management Development (Online Training)
Meaningful conversations (Online Training)
From Conflict to Co-Operation and Collaboration (Online Training)
Be a Great Team Player