• Bachelor of Computer Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia
• Apple Certified Trainer Snow 101 Mac OS X Support Essentials 10.6 (Dec 2009)
• Apple Certified Trainer Snow 201 Mac OS X Server Essentials 10.6 (Apr 2010)
• Apple Certified Trainer Lion 101 OS X Support Essentials 10.7 (Oct 20111)
• Apple Certified Trainer Lion 201 OS X Server Essentials 10.7 (Jan 2012)
• Apple Train the Trainer session – Snow 201 Mac OS X Server Essentials
• Apple Train the Trainer session – Leopard 101 Mac OS X Support Essentials
• Mac OS X Support Essentials
• Mac OS X Server Essentials
Ahmad has been working in the IT industry since 1993 and exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT personnel. With his years of working experience in sales, customer support, system engineer, lecturer, trainer and consultant, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.
He is an Apple Certified Trainer since 2008. He conducted regular Apple certification courses in Malaysia and Singapore. He has completed the Train-The-Trainer program at Apple Singapore. He is certified to deliver Mac OS X Support Essentials and Mac OS X Server Essentials courses as per Apple’s standards and expectations. He is also an Apple Certified Technical Coordinator.
He has developed training materials and has conducted many courses such as Mac OS X Basics, iLife Basics, iWork Basics,iPad Basics and iOS Development. Those customers that have benefited from his expertise are Apple Malaysia, CIAST, CSC Malaysia, DotLife Sdn. Bhd in Wangsa Walk, iBox, Mont' Kiara International School, IT Fusion, Lowe Worldwide, NTUC Learning Hub Singapore, OpenSOS Sdn. Bhd.,Sapura Synergy Singapore,Sri Kuala Lumpur School, University Technology Malaysia in Skudai, Very Imaginative People Sdn. Bhd.and many more.
No review yet.
Sign Up to Bookmark your Favourite Course
or Request for a Quotation instantly
Sign in with your social account