• MIT (4th Semester) Virtual University Lahore Pakistan
• MA (Economics) Part 1 Hazara University Mansehra Pakistan
• M.B.A. (Marketing) American International College Lahore
• B.COM. (Punjab University Lahore)
• F.Sc. (Pre-Eng) Bise Lahore
Faisal holds a M.B.A (Marketing), American International College Labore, MIT (3rd Semester) in Virtual University Lahore and B.COM in Punjab University Lahore. He is a Cisco and networking professional with broad experience in managing IT services, training, and end-user support.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Deployment of Virtualization in Digital Net Data Center on Ubuntu & ESXi 6.5 • Successfully configure and Deploy the project of Virtualization in Digital Net Software House Lahore Branch by Installing ESXi 5.1 and vCenter Server 5.1 on 3 Dell 1950 Rack Mounted Servers on NAS Storage and Created 12 VMs which got Ubuntu 12.04 LTS OS as a primary OS. • Install, configure and deploy Samba Server, Lamp Server, Squid Server and Asterisk Server with Cisco IP Phone 5504 to support VOIP for smooth communication. Also appropriately configure security rules for Cisco Firewall 501. Successfully Deploy Wireless by configuring Cisco 1130 Access Point and UBNT (M2-Bullet & Rocket) for Wireless Point to Point Topology. Configure MikroTik Router 951-2n for aggregating, distribution and load balancing of available (WAN Links) Internet Bandwidth.
Physical to Conversion of UOL Data Centers • Successfully create and Run the project of Virtualization in University of Lahore while performing “Physical To Virtual” Migration of 14000 User Accounts for all the Departments of University Of Lahore and Avoid any down time while performing all this project Transparently for the client end. • Successfully Configure and Install ESXi OS on all IBM 3650 & 3550 Rack Mounted Servers while installing and configuring Server2008R2 OS on all 22 Virtual Machines also Configure LUNS on IBM 3512 and 3400 SAN Storages and Configure Raid 5 for backup and smooth availability of Disk Space to all VMS.
ADVANCE NETWORKING SKILLS
• MPLS Traffic Engineering & MPLS VPN • BGP Peer Establishment (EBGP & IBGP) Troubleshooting of Layer 2 & Layer 3 in Complex Networks Configuring & Troubleshooting of Cisco Pix (535,525 etc.) and Cisco ASA (5500 Series • Installing, Deploying and Configuring MikroTek Router for appropriate Load Balancing • Installation configuration and troubleshooting of different flavors of Ubuntu, Centos, Fedora and SUSE OS also Mac (Mountain Lion 10 OSX) Hackintosh etc. • Administration of Lampp, Xampp, Wampp, PHP, MySQL and Apache2, Cpannel, WHM on Linux Distributions. • Configuring Cisco IP Phone 5504 and Cisco Firewall 525 for appropriate security. • Configuring Router Switches, ASA, Firewalls, WLC 2100 Series, Access Points etc. • Creating Secure VPN PPTP, L2TP, SSL-VPN for Remote Connectivity of Complex Networks. • Filtering Routes in Routing Table received or send on Ingress or on Egress Ports of Router • Route Summarization and Appropriately creation of Subnets whenever required • Configuring and Applying Advance Access Control Lists, Distribution Lists & Prefix List • Secure Networks while configuring Switch Level L2 Security & L3 Authentication for Routing Protocols • Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA 2012) • Microsoft Server Administrator Certified (MCITP 2008) • VM Ware Technology Expert • Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) • Corel Draw X5, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Flash 8 • Computer Hardware Diploma
No review yet.