• Master's Degree in Counselling, (OUM) Malaysia
• Adv. Dip. in Teaching Methodology, (OUM) Malaysia
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Monash University (Aust)
• Post Basic in Oncology Nursing, Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia
• Dip. in Nursing, School of Nursing (SJMC)
• Bahasa Melayu
Ho obtained her State Registered Nurse licence in 2000 and holds a Bachelor in Nursing from Monash University, Australia. Currently she is pursuing Master in Counselling which she believes will enhance her delivery of effective and holistic education and service in the medical industry. As the Senior Learning and Development Manager of Beacon Hospital, she has put her vast experience in clinical nursing and as an experienced trainer to healthcare professionals, to plan and develop a continuous learning pathway for Beacon Hospital’s frontline, support and patient care employees. During the Covid-19 pandemic, she actively leads in the user education on PPE, and the importance of compliance in making a safe environment for all. She is a member of the COVID management team in Beacon that is responsible in contact tracing in the event of any possible positive COVID cases. Her working experience of 20 years includes serving in Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare and Beacon Hospital.
She was an Invited Speaker for:
• Specialist Breast Care Nurse Workshop, Edith Cowan University - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
• Malaysia Oncology Society Annual Scientific Meeting, MOS - 2009, 2016
• Surecan SafetyII Training, B Braun Sdn Bhd - 2019
• A Journey Towards Safe Chemotherapy Symposium, HUKM - 2019
No review yet.