• Bsc. (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics International Medical University
• Member of Malaysian Dietitian Association
Spoken and Written
• Bahasa Malaysia
Her previous working experience as dietitian in specialist center has acquired her knowledge and skills in dietetics counselling, facilitating corporate health talks and coaching in corporate wellness programs specifically in weight management. She has also given talks to various organizations such as UOB Bank, CapitaLand, UMobile, Mah Sing etc.
At present, she is a dietitian at Beacon International Specialist Centre. She continues to share her passion in educating the public in preventing non-communicable diseases. As a practitioner in this field, she provides dietary advice to patients with various illnesses such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and weight disorders.
“A small change in lifestyle will make a big difference in your life”. She hopes that her experiences and knowledge in nutrition and dietetics will help people in leading a healthier life.
Trainer Lee has extensive training experiences in dietetics such as follows:
• Food service training in Institut Jantung Negera (IJN)
• Community dietetics training in Eldercare Nursing Home and KK Seremban
• Clinical dietetics training in Tuanku Ja’afar Hospital
• External placement in National Yang Ming University Hospital, Taiwan