• Master of Business Administrative, Australia
• Master of Science in Advance Manufacturing System, UK
• Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), UK
• Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Expert Certified
• Certified HRDF Trainer
Michael Wong is currently a corporate consultant and trainer for automotive, manufacturing and services industries with clients from South East Asia, China, Europe, America and Canada with more than 16 years of in depth knowledge and experiences in Operation Management and Organisational Excellence.
As an Operational Excellence Practitioner, he has conducted numerous training and consultative coaching for corporate clients around the globe and has successfully resolved clients’ quality issues and increased their productivity. Michael has also successfully developed his own unique problem solving and new products techniques to enhance the company’s innovative approach in looking at any problems.
With his sixteen years of global experience consultant and as an inspired trainer, he is currently working together with an international university by sharing his knowledge and experiences with the students, motivate and inspiring them to excel and success in their future career. He heads the Business Excellence Industry Scheme Committee of the International Personnel Certification Bureau.
Michael is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Expert and a registered consultant with the Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC) and the America Society of Quality (ASQ) as a senior member. He also serves in ASQ Malaysia as a local committee member.
Michael’s personal strengths includes
• Strong Lean, Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma knowledge and experienced in manufacturing and transactional services industries
• Experienced in providing training and consultancy in Lean, Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma for manufacturing and transactional services industries
• Ability to conduct training in both English and Mandarin
• Works tirelessly to resolve production issue and ensure that the solutions were effectively implemented.