• Master of Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology
• Bachelor of Science, Allahabad University
• Gold Emblem ISO 90001 : 2000, Moody International Certification (M) Sdn Bhd
• Lead Auditor ISO 14001 : 2004
• Registered Member, Board of Engineers Malaysia
• IQM Member, Institute of Quality Malaysia
• ASQ Member, American Society for Quality
Param graduated with a Master in Engineering from Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand and a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Allahabad University, India. He is a Registered Engineer & Consultant / Trainer with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) and Malaysia Register of Certificated Auditors (MRCA) respectively. He is affiliated to the American Society For Quality (ASQ-USA) and Institute of Quality Malaysia (IQM).
He has more than 20 years of experience in conducting both in-house and public courses for various institutions, mainly specializing in Cost Reduction Techniques, Downtime Management, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Management Skills and many others. His training mainly stems from his practical experience from various portfolios, including Engineer, Engineering Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Factory Manager, Consultant Engineer, and Principal Consultant and these trainings are conducted in a highly interactive fashion.
Many of his programmes included:
• ISO 9001 – Awareness, Documentation & Implementation; Internal Audit; QC Tools; QCC; Effective QC Inspector; Production Planning & Control; Effective QMR;
• ISO 14001 Awareness, Aspect & Impact; ROSH Requirements; Intenal Audit; EMS Regulations, 4Rs of Recycling; Effective EMR;
• OHSAS 18001 Awareness; Internal Audit; OHSAS Regulations; Factory & Machinery Regulations; Accident Invetsigation (Domino Theory); OH & S Representative
• TS16949 Awareness; Internal Audit; MSA; SPC; APQP; FMEA; Lean Manufacturing; 5S; Gauge R & R; Cost Reduction Techniques; JIT; PPAP; Poka Yoke; Cost of Poor Quality; Effective TSMR; Effective TSCR
• Effective Supervisory Skills; Productivity Improvement Techniques; Design of Experiments; Analysis of Variance; Inventory Management; Problem Solving & Decision Making; Six Sigma Introduction
He has also frequently attended courses to further enhance his knowledge and keeping abreast with the technology on courses, namely Internal Auditor ISO/TS 16949:2002 QMS-Automotive; Lead Auditor ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Systems; ISO14001-Establishmetn, Implementation & Maintenance; ISO Achiever Plus; ISO9002-Establishment Implementation & Maintenance; Production Planning & Control; Tractors-Operations, Repair & Maintenance; Pumps & Compressors-Operations, Repair & Maintenance; CAD-CAM For Manufacturers and Tooling, Tool Processing & Heat Treatment Of Tool Steels.
A few of the many organizations he has trained are Ansell Malaysia, Tenaga Kimia, Balai Seni Lukis Negara, Perodua, Asian NDK Crystal, Georg Jordan Malaysia, Harta Packaging Industries, Elite Precision Components, Averex, Transkon, Unispan, ISOplas, Uruswajar Concrete, Alam Dingin, Tenaga-Tech Electrical Engineering, Century Advance Electronics, Success Electronics & Transformer Manufacturer, Opto Sensor, Stellar and many more.