- Training and Consulting Organizations helping in their Digital Transformation journey
- Successfully managed large engineering teams spreading across different geographies as well as managing programs involving cross-functional teams with more than 100 people.
- An avid scrum practitioner and coach helping teams to embrace Agile practices and scrum framework.
- Managed full engineering responsibilities for products from concept to production in collaboration by mentoring and leading cross functional teams.
- Technology thought leader with extensive product development experience & leading engineering teams in retail, banking & financial services driving best engineering practices.
- Expertise in initiating and executing programs using agile scrum, Kanban, fixed price, waterfall, iterative waterfall.
- Guarding customer interest within delivery organization by driving CSAT goals and value creation as part of the key success criteria
- Ensuring Utilizations, Gross Margins for teams are in line with organization’s objectives.
- Efficient handling of ecommerce, independent products and applications development, design, maintenance, including upgrade of programs.
- Setting up team initiatives and innovation lab
- SAFe Program Consultant 5.1
- ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching
- Professional Agile Leadership I by Scrum.org
- PSM I & II by Scrum.org
- PMP by PMI
- CSM by Scrum Alliance in November 2008
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES
- Business Area: e-Commerce, Retail, Healthcare, Public Sector, CRM, Facilities Management, GIS
- Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, MS Project 2000, MS Visio
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Enterprise Agile Coach (ICP-ACC)
- Program Director, Ness Technologies, Sep 2013 TO Dec 2020
- Project manager, Infinite Computer Solutions, Nov 2012 TO Sep 2013
- Project Lead, SunGard, May 2008 TO Nov 2012
- Technical Consultant, Autodesk India, May 2005 to March 2008
- Senior GIS Specialist, Aurovision, Nov’2000 to May 2005