MBA in Supply Chain Management (USA)
Certified Professional Trainer and Facilitator (University Malaya, Malaysia)
Diploma in Human Resource Management (UK)
Diploma in Production Management (USA)
Yeo is a very experienced person in supply chain and operational matter. During his working career, spanning over 33 years, he has held various positions as following:-
• 1987 - with International Paint (later known as Akzo Nobel International Paint) as a Storekeeper
• 1989 to 1992 @ Warehouse Executive
• 1992 to 1993 @ Warehouse Manager
• 1993 to 1998 @ Production Manager
• 1998 to 1999 @ join Melandas as a Logistics and Purchasing Manager.
• 1999 to 2004 @ join Dian Creative as a Material Manager
• 2004 to 2006 @ join Joubert SA Malaysia as Purchasing Manager
• 2006 to 2008 @ Procurement Manager
• 2008 to 2019 @ Supply Chain Manager and Company Director
His major achievements include the following:-
• Increase productivity in the production department by providing intrinsic and extrinsic motivation to the employees from 1993 to 1998.
• Establishing control and procedure and brining awareness to employee on important of supply chain control in 2004.
• Managing and conducting cost reduction management program from 2008 to 2013 and reduce cost for the company by up to RM6.5 mil.
He is conducting training program in the following key area related to his expertise.
• Inventory and Warehouse Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Cost Reduction
• Strategic Procurement and Purchasing Management
• Logistics and Shipping Management
• Documentation control on Procurement
• Import and Export Documentation Process
• International Payment Risk Mitigation
Some of the companies he has conducted training includes:
• Sepang Aircraft Engineering (a subsidiary of AIRBUS)
• Inari Amerton Berhad
• Syarikat Wen Ken Drug Sdn Berhad
• MyMedic Innovation Sdn Berhad
• Public Training program in Supply Chain
• Public Training at JB and KL on Purchasing and Warehousing
• Q Value ADD Penang
• World Kitchen Berhad (Pasir Gudang)
• Food Excellence Sdn Berhad
• Nanmu Yarn Manufacturing
• Chuen Cheong Food Industry
• Syarikat Batu Bata Kia Lim Berhad
He is fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English and some of his courses, are conducted in Bahasa Malaysia based on request from either the company or the participants with bilingual notes (in such cases, a longer lead time is required if those note currently available are not in dual languages)
Here are some of his recent testimonials:
“Experienced and dedicated trainer”
Written by Edwin Saw for Letter of Credit and other payment mode program at Pasir Gudang Johor.
‘Good trainer and able to answer questions and provide very good information”
Written by Ms Lee, a participant of public program on Procurement Management at Ramada Renaissance, Permas Jaya, Johor
“Trainer delivered excellent info and very friendly and energetic”
Written by Shamsul Iskandar, participant on public program on Warehouse Management program at Johor Bahru.
“Sangat berpengetahuan dalam bidang purchasing”
Written by a participant on public program on Purchasing.
“Practical and recommended and must attend”
Commented by participants for Strategic Procurement Management program held at Mid Valley
No review yet.