• Human Resources Development Corporation Malaysia (PSMB) Certificate in Training (TTT no: 7206)
• Directive Communication Psychology Accredited Trainer – Colored Brain Communication; Human Drive and Motivation; Dynamic Speaking & Curriculum Development
• Master Practitioner – Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Neuro-Semantics, Hypnosis & Time Lines, Coaching Essentials by International Society of Neuro-Semantics, USA
• Body Language Expert Practitioner by Body Language Institute, USA
• Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method by The Association of Master Trainers in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method, Denmark
Wai Ling has an extensive working experience of over 21 years in diverse industries ranging from hospitality, retail, airlines and media advertising.
Having a wide experience in training people from diverse cultures, backgrounds and nationalities such as China, Vietnam and Qatar, the experience has moulded her into the consummate professional corporate trainer.
Wai Ling is a HRDF certified Trainer, an accredited trainer in Directive Communication Psychology, facilitator of LEGO® Serious Play® Methodology, a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner as well as an Expert in the study of Body Language. She also holds an MBA from the University of Wales.
She is a firm believer that people learn best from experience, hence aim to create a higher level of awareness in every learning session by integrating examples from real-life experiences with practical tips and techniques.
In her free time, Wai Ling enjoys yoga practice, travelling and gaining new experiences.