- Competent Trainer (NCS-004-2017) by the Department of Skills Development,Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia
- HRD Corp – Accredited Trainer (11406)
- Associate Member – International Council of Islamic Finance Educator (ICIFE)
Training and knowledge sharing have always been my passion. As I believe we need knowledge to overpower passions and master our prejudices, I continue to equip myself with different knowledge from the different fields of industry. From finance and accounting to Islamic finance and now, into fintech and sustainability.
- ACCA (UK)
- Masters in Islamic Finance Professional (on going)
- Advanced Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Accountancy
- More than 30 years of senior management experience in the field of accounting & finance (including tax & Islamic finance), credit & risk management and corporate strategy & leadership.
- Founding member for the establishment of the first domestic rating agency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – appointed by the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia (formerly known as Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority)
- Invited speaker at local and international conferences
- Lectured (topical) at local and international Universities
Conducted more than 400 hours of training for both in-house and public programmes for :
- CEO / Board Level
- Business Strategy and Transformation
- Small and Medium Enterprises