• Master in Business Administration – Finance, Western Michigan University, USA
• Bachelor in Business Administration – Finance, Western Michigan
• Graduate Diploma in Management Consultancy - IMC Singapore
• Member of Malaysia Institute of Accountants (MIA)
• Certified Business Coach from School of Developmental Coaching, Leadership University
• Licensed Trainer for 7 Habits of Highly Effective People in Telekom Malaysia
• Certified Lead Assessor (LRQS Ltd) for Quality Management System, ISO 9000
• Internal Consulting Skills from Motorola University, Schaumburg, Illinois USA
• Finance Accreditation Agency Individual Accreditation Assessor
• Finance Accreditation Agency Programme Accreditation Assessor
• PSMB Train the Trainer (TTT) Programme
• TQM Course – The Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS)
Zuraida is a passionate trainer and consultant who loves to assist people to develop their talents in order to realize their full potential in an organization. She has a warm and friendly approach to training which enables her participants to relax and learn easily. Her interactive style has made learning enjoyable and fun.
She is a freelance trainer and consultant. Zuraida’s training and consultancy experience covers a range of industries, including banking, business process reengineering, customer service, universities, communication, manufacturing, banking, insurance and utilities. She is very passionate about exceeding customer expectations whenever she is on the job.
Zuraida has a Master in Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelor in Business in Business Administration from Western Michigan University, USA. She has also undergone a year training and successfully completed her Graduate Diploma in Management Consultancy from IMC Singapore. She has also undergone vast training in internal and advanced consulting skills, quality system review subsystems and six sigma programs in Motorola University, USA and quality management and business process improvement in Japan.
Zuraida’s 24 years of experience in one of the GLC has enabled her to have a vast experience in training and consultancy. She was the General Manager for Human Capital Planning before she headed the Training and Development Division in Telekom Malaysia. She was an internal consultant to Marketing Divisions to assist them in making improvement in their business. In a customer service project she was involved, her organization won the Kementerian Tenaga, Air dan Komunikasi award.
Zuraida also represented management in collective bargaining of union collective bargaining and negotiations and also participated in conducting domestic inquiries. She was the Chairman of Sentencing Committee (Jawatankuasa Jatuh Hukuman) after domestic inquiry has concluded.
Under her leadership, her organization won two international Awards organized by World HRD Congress and World Education Congress in June 2012. She led the team who were involved in participating for the Best Learning Program (Best Behavioral Change) and Best Practices (Best e-Learning Implementation on a Budget).
In 2010, she led her team to win the Gold Award for HR best practices.
She also led the team who were involved in preparing her organization to participate in the Best Employers Award organized by Hewitt and they won the Best Employers Award in 2009.
She also led her team in designing and developing TM Competency-Based Development Framework known as SmartOrange to assess the behavioral competencies of TM executives and generate the training needs analysis.
She also led her team and established an Assessment Centre in TM whereby the People Development Centre assessed more than 1000 participants for promotion purposes.