Business Project Analysis Advanced course is designed for the project management and business practitioners to ensure the success in identify the meaningful values and sustainable benefits to the organisation and their stakeholders. The key benefit of this course is to allow the participant to explore the business analysis model and methods for project management. The course designed based on the principles and approach based on the best practice guide for business analysis.
- Understanding the purpose of business analysis and Common Vocabulary,
- Components of Business Analysis in project environment and Lifecycle,
- Business Values and Success Criteria,
- Business Environment and Roles of Business Analyst,
- Perform and Understand the Needs of Analysis and Assessment,
- Engaging Stakeholders,
- Elicitation and Analysis,
- Traceability and Monitoring, and
- Solution Evaluation and Continuously Improvement.
This training aims to address the needs of those working in a project focused environment who want to be agile. It is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experience project managers to those new to the industry.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, practice examination questions, discussions and practical exercises.
- Ice-Breaking & Introduction of the 21st Century Active Learning
- Understanding of Business Analysis
- Business Analysis and its
- Common Vocabulary in Business
- Components and Lifecycle
- Organisational Project Management and the
- Solution and Solution Lifecycle.
- Business Analysis Processes and
- Business Value
- Benefits Realisation
- Sustainability Solution and Success
- Reflect on Day 1 Learning
- Business Environment
- Enterprise Environment Factors (External and Internal).
- Organisational Process Assets.
- Business Compliance and Culture.
- Programme, Project, and Change
- Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Roles and
- Business Analyst’s Sphere of
- Business Analyst’s
- Reflect on Day 2 Learning
- Needs Analysis/Assessment
- Problem or
- Understanding Current State.
- Determine Future State.
- Determine Viable Solution Options and Recommendation
- Develop Roadmap for Solution Development
- Business Case and Charter Development
- Stakeholder Engagement and Business Analysis Plan
- Analysis and Planning Stakeholder Engagement.
- Develop Business Analysis Activities and
- Prepare for
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement and
- Assess Business Analysis
- Reflect on Day 3 Learning
- Determine Elicitation Approach.
- Develop Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation Activities and Confirm the
- Determine Analysis Approach.
- Using Analysis
- Define and Elaborate
- Define Acceptance
- Assess Solution Design Options.
- Verity and Validate
- Reflect on Day 4 Learning
- Traceability and Monitoring
- Determine Traceability and Monitoring
- Establish Scope and Solution Relationships and
- Select and Authorisation
- Managing Changes.
- Solution Evaluation
- Determine Solution Evaluation Approach.
- Evaluate Solution
- Evaluate Acceptance Results and Addressing Issues.
- Obtain Solution Acceptance.
- Reflect on Day 5 Learning