- BEng (Hons) Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU), UK
- Prince2 Foundation
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
- UiPath RPA Awareness and Business Analyst
- Exponential Organization (ExO) Foundation
- Exponential Organization (ExO) Consultant
- Certified ExO Sprint Coach
- HRDF TTT Trainer
Spoken & Written
Dylan passion is with people development and transformation, he is a strong believer of continuous learning. Dylan is convinced that every employee would like to make a difference to the organization. He wants to bring them towards a higher level of performance through their leaders who will support, respect, and inspire them.
- Prince2F, PSPO
- ExO Foundation
- ExO Consultant
- ExO Sprint Coach
- Certified Usability Analyst (CUA)
- ExO Awake Session
- Purpose Workshop
- Design Thinking
- User Experience Foundation Workshop
- Mastery of Learning
- Business model innovation
- Other business tools and processes training
He has more than 16 years of industrial experience with various industry such as heavy equipment, properties development, semiconductor, and electronics. Covering areas in Business Operation, Business Development, Sales Operations, Project Management, Training and Coaching.
Current branch manager of renowned technical training provider and based in Penang.
- Responsible for P&L, training and coaching, product development, business development and strategy, centre operations, etc.
- Most importantly to inspire and motivate the team, help them to identify their purpose and the why.
Certified Exponential Consultant and ExO Sprint Coach together with 5000 strong advisor, consultant and coach worldwide, who help successful companies excel at transformational innovation.
- He helps key stakeholders to create a critical mass of shared innovation skills and vision among the executives and employees. Then they can implement large-scale growth initiatives together, without faltering.
- Exponential organization deliver 10x the performance of their peers by rapidly leveraging the abundance created by emerging technologies. He advised the renowned car manufacturer on ExO framework based in Germany.
- He is a contributing member and sprint participant at educatefor.life community who is creating new ways of delivering education to anyone.
Mentored in Purpose Challenge Malaysia – Future of Works. Given keynotes to various tech and local events.