MBA in HRM, University of Ballarat, Australia (2010)
Adv Dip in Business Studies (HRM), University of Technology Mara (1995)
More than 25 years in core Human Resources (HR) areas in various industries – telecommunication, capital market, sales, consulting, manufacturing, services, banking and regulatory authority.
Handled various transformation projects including for Labuan Financial Services Authority (Labuan FSA) since 2011. Also involved in eGovernment HRMIS project Change Management and Learning & Development Lead for 2001 to 2005 in Irshad Consulting Sdn Bhd. Last position as Head of HR / Internal Consultant for Labuan FSA for various Human Capital related projects.
Currently leading few consulting projects including Business Coach for State Economic Development Corporation subsidiaries in developing high performance organisations
– Certified DDI Behaviour Interview Facilitator (1995)
– Certificate in Talent and Human Resources Development from Penn University (2013)
– Certificate in Performance Coaching (2014)
– Certificate in Advanced Coaching and Mentoring (2014)
– Certificate in Training (Train-the-Trainer) by HRDF (2016)
– Certified OD HR Practitioner (AIHR) (2021)
No review yet.