Use Emotional Intelligence to maximise the effectiveness of your communication with others and feel better about yourself
• Identify the main EI competencies and know how each area can contribute to your personality and interaction with others
• Recognise and understand your moods and emotions and their effect on others
• Manage and regulate your emotions to make sure they don’t disrupt your behaviour
• Control and guide your emotions so you can achieve more, boost yourself and vastly increase your productivity
• Establish rapport with others and improve the effectiveness of your communication
• Understand others’ feeling when interacting with them and become a trusted person in their network
• Understand others needs systematically and respond accordingly to get maximum results in your interactions with them
Lecture; Business Games; Individual & Group Activities; Feedback Session; Role Plays; Demonstration.
Highly interactive with active participant engagement throughout the workshop with a 20/80 approach; 20% lecture, 80% practical accompanied by an individually customized training manual.
Mr Vigneswaran Applasamy has been involved in lecturing, research, management, sales and training for more than 14 years in the field of Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing sector, Higher Education, Sales and Marketing. He is a Certified HRDF Trainer. In 2021, he was awarded the Certified Blockchain Expert by the prestigious Blockhain-Council (USA), Inbound Marketing Certified and Social Media Certified in Applying Inbound Social Media Strategy by HubSpot (USA) in addition to obtaining a Certification of completion for Blockchain for Business. Prior to this, he has been accredited by Harisson Assessment in Employee Development, completed Emotional Energy Management Trainer Course and attended Gamification and Behavioural Design workshop by Yu-kai Chou. He has completed over 180 trainings to over 84 organizations from various segments having more than 3,000 hours of training experience.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
No review yet.
EQ Qualities of Successful People
21st Century Leadership and Management Skills
Habits and Practices of Highly Successful People
Best Practices in Coaching To Increase Employee Performance
Managing Anger and Stress to Stay Focused At Workplace
Managing Time to Manage Workplace Performance
Innovative and Creative Thinking (Online Training)
Qualities of High EQ People (Online Training)
Trainer Azman Ithnin
RM2,285/day SAVE RM686
Keeping Your Workforce Engaged