By the end of Employee Engagement Training Course, the participants of this course will be able to:
• Define Employee Engagement
• Importance and Advantages of Employee Engagement activities at the workplace
• Understand different aspects of Employee Engagement
• Aligning employee vision and values through different initiatives
• Motivating and Encouraging the employees for giving their best
• Enhancing employee ability to perform through constructive and regular feedback
• Arranging different types of activities to keep the staff active and enthusiastic
• Successfully reduce employee turnover by boosting morale
• Creating a sense of pride and loyalty amongst the staff
• Encourage employees to go the extra mile by making them feel valued and providing ample opportunities for growth
• Reduce Conflict by enhancing cohesion that allows exceptional interpersonal skills
• Bring out the innovative ideas from the employees for better productivity
• Rewarding the employees for the commitment and exuberance
Anyone who loves to collaborate with people and enhance employee experience, HR Leaders and Managers, Line Managers and HR experts.
This training program on the Employee Engagement Training Course for individuals across levels in any organisation. This course is designed to be very interactive session as participants from all levels participate in this training program and share their own experiences and challenges. Bespoke modules can be arranged for organisation specific learning requirements. This interactive online session comprises of group discussions, case studies, and role-plays.
Module 5: Employee Engagement Initiatives
Module 6: Supportive and Transparent Workspace
Module 7: Communicating and Motivating employees
Module 8: Adversity Quotient & Emotional Quotient
Module 9: Hr As A Strategist
Mathy holds a Masters in Human Resource Development (majoring in Training & Development) from University Putra Malaysia. She brings with her more than 18 years of working experience in training and consultancy. Mathy is an experienced facilitator with over 18 years in-house corporate experience around Asia. She is passionate about learning and development and has been working in this space for ten years focusing on Change, Culture and People.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
No review yet.