Performance management is an activity for tracking performance against targets and identifying opportunities for improvement – but not just looking back at past performances. The focus on performance management is in the future – What do you need to be able to do and how you can do things better? Managing Performance is about managing for results.
At the end of the training sessions, the participants, within the work environment; will be able to guide and direct team members to meet set goals.
1. Understand systematic team work
2. Understand why teams fail and learn to avoid these mistakes
3. Able to give clear and actionable instructions to getting results
Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– What Is Performance Management?
– The Need For Performance Management
Module 2: Performance Management Process
– 5 Key Areas In Performance Management
Module 3: PDP Meeting
– Planning And Preparation
– During The Meeting
– Follow Up After
Module 4: Outcomes To Performance Management
– How Performance Management Impacts Staff And Results
Module 5: A Few Things to Mind
– Watch Out On Unintentional Messages
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM3,000/DAY SAVE RM500
No review yet.
Team Building- Out of Yourself and Into Wining Team
Essential Managerial Skills (Online Training)
Accounting Instant Programme
The Vaccine of Strategic Leadership
Training Workshop: Agile Mindset
Essential Supervisory and Planning Skills
Vendor Management in Relationships and Risks