Getting people to do what you want/need them to do can be the most difficult task faced by leaders, managers, CEOs, or anyone in this situation. How do you influence people successfully? Do you have the skills in influencing them? What type of “secret weapon” do you have? Do you count on the power of your position, or do you believe that good people should not have been told what to do?
You can experience pleasure as a master of influencing. Anyone can hammer a square peg into a round hole with enough brute force, but it is generally not particularly pleasurable for the wielder of the hammer, the peg, or the round hole. Your ultimate power of influence leaves behind the result where no one feels bruised or abused.
Participants will learn how to:
Anyone who intends to be successful in influencing people.
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
Module 1: The Power of Influence
– Understand our influencing tendencies
– Differences between passive, assertive and aggressive influencing styles
– Principles of assertive influencing
Module 2: Influencing to Hold other Accountable
– Assess our personality style as a team member
– Strategies to work effectively with others
– Delegation process and principles of effective delegation and empowering
– How to overcome delegation traps
Module 3: Influencing through Authentic Communications
– Comprehend the different communication models
– Overcome communication filters so that our message will be clear
– Effective listening in order “see” beyond the obvious in order to hold others accountable effectively
Module 4: Influencing in Conflicts
– The 6 conflict response styles and how each can be used effectively in various scenarios
– Approaches to effective influencing in conflicts
– How to deal with difficult people and getting them to cooperate willingly
Andrew has been a trainer and management consultant since 1991, specializing in the areas of Strategic Thinking, Leadership Transformation, Lean, QC Tools, VSM, 8D Problem Solving, performance management, productivity improvement, behavioral change, and Critical & Creative Thinking.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM2,250/DAY SAVE RM500
Diamonds of Amazonia
RM4,500/day SAVE RM700
RM2,860/day SAVE RM860
Time and Stress Management
RM1,250/day SAVE RM380
Developing Effective Warehouse and Material Management
RM2,670/day SAVE RM800
Supply Chain and Logistics Leadership in the 2020’s
RM2,670/day SAVE RM800
The Art of Leadership – Motivation
The Art of Leadership – Delegation
The Art of Leadership – Communication
Mastery Of Learning
Mastery of Learning