In the business world, we are constantly faced with trying to work with others who may challenge our ability to get things done. There is great value to be gained when we take the time to try to understand another’s viewpoint. We can deal with people by changing our attitude towards them and changing our viewpoint about what makes them “wrong”.
At the end of the training sessions, the participants, within the work environment, will be able to resolve conflicts between team members and colleagues.
1. Identify factors that create conflicts in the workplace
2. Understand basic behavioral styles and know how to adjust to each for conflict prevention
3. Learn and appreciate perspectives of different people.
Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– Who Is A Difficult Person?
– How Are People Difficult?
Module 2: Types of Difficult People
– When Do People Become Difficult?
Module 3: Understanding Difficult Behavior
– Find Out About Their Internal Motivation
Module 4: Handling Difficult Behavior
– 3 Easy Tips To Empower Yourself
Module 5: Handling Conflict & Confrontations
– Take Accountability
– The Ultimate Tactics
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM3,000/DAY SAVE RM500
No review yet.
EQ Qualities of Successful People
Time and Stress Management (Online Training)
Microsoft Excel – Foundation
EX19I(1) Microsoft Excel Intermediate
Microsoft PowerPoint Advance
Quality Management for Software Projects
Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate