It is not necessarily about improving the senses themselves, rather it is to improve our use of those tools by increasing and enhancing our awareness of the information provided to us by our senses and to improve our abilities to make ever finer distinctions in that information.
At the end of the training sessions, the participants, within the work environment, will be able to initiate, manage and lead change efforts.
1. Apply skills to proactively lead change
2. Use advance questioning patterns to elicit challenges and issues
3. Apply change principles and techniques
Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– What Is Sensory Acuity?
– Why Should You Master Sensory Acuity?
Module 2: Sensory vs Evaluative
– What Is Perception?
Module 3: Non-Verbal
– Calibrating Physiology
– Eye Accessing Cues
Module 4: Verbal
– Listening To Language Predicates
– Vocal Qualities
Module 5: Beyond verbal
– Conveying Personality And Status
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM3,000/DAY SAVE RM500
No review yet.