This workshop provides guidance and offers specific ways to create a stress management program tailored to meet individual needs and to fit personal styles. Specific stress reduction techniques are introduced, and small group discussions, which provide a format for examining some of the stressful events that the participants are currently experiencing in their lives. In the smaller groups discussions, participants are also encouraged to share techniques they have found helpful in reducing stress.
.Participants will learn to:
Understand positive stress
Identify symptoms of burnout and overload
Identify the sources of stress in your work life
Change behaviours which add to stress
Make changes to situations that can be influenced
Develop positive responses to situations that can not be changed
Develop strategies to prevent feeling overwhelmed
Suitable for all employees
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
Module 1: Getting Started
– What stresses you?
– Your approach to stress
– What is stress?
– Why we feel stress
– Major stressors
– The difference between constructive and destructive stress
– Symptoms and results of negative stress
– What stress costs organisations and its people
– Access your stress levels
Module 2: Causes of workplace stress
– Identify your causes
– What is in your control?
– How to develop greater resilience
Module 3: What is Success?
– Introduction to success
– How to turn negative self-talk into positive affirmations
– How you can reduce day-to-day hassles by establishing positive relationships with people at work and at home
– The Power of your Subconscious Mind
– Understanding your mind
Module 4: Managing stress caused by time constraints
– Managing your time effectively
– Saying No assertively
Module 5: Managing stress caused by conflict
– Managing your own emotions
– Effectively handling the behaviour of others
Module 6: Finding Balance and handling pressure and stress
– Defining your specific challenges to career and life balance
– Discovering the relationship between stress and performance techniques for coping with and controlling stress
– Relaxation skills you can master to control stress and relieve tension
– Diet and Health
– Cultivating resilience
– The Value of Nutrition, Exercise and Sleep in Coping with Stress Relaxation techniques
– Work / life balance
– Exercise, relationships, leisure
– Three benefits of exercise on the body
– Planning into action
Anita has intense dedication towards improving personal and organizational performances. With a track record of 9 years in the corporate sector, Anita brings extensive experience from the corporate world and is now considered amongst the new breed of dynamic “Human Relations Trainers” blending practical concerns. She is a certified NLP Practitioner who believes one needs to be able to communicate with and influence oneself, family, friends, colleagues or clients. She believes that professionally, everyone needs to understand how important it is to be able to make oneself understood and to influence effectively. It takes a real skill to understand and grasp new concepts quickly from others and to be able to communicate at all levels.
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM1,150/DAY SAVE RM325
No review yet.
Essential Managerial Skills (Online Training)
The Art of Leadership – Motivation
The Assertive Supervisory & Leadership Competency
The Resilience Edge
Microsoft Excel Intermediate
EQ Qualities of Successful People
Microsoft Excel 2019 Advanced
First Aid, CPR and AED with Digital Learning Experience
Manage Stress in a Rude World