The need for perseverance comes about because what you are trying to get done is being resisted or your customers and audience aren’t ready to do what you need or you weren’t effective on your first try. Sticking to the course, especially in the face of push back, is what perseverance is all about. Perseverance is also about using a variety of ways to get things done.
At the end of the training sessions, the participants, within the work environment; will be able to inculcate a conducive workplace for growth.
1. Able to communicate the vision and purpose of organization
2. Enabling and empowering your workforce to take the necessary actions to achieve the organizational goals
3. To develop tenacity and perseverance in management to deal with challenges in any growing organization
Executives, Managers, Senior Managers
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– Learn Not To Give Up
Module 2: Definitions
– Persistence vs. Flexibility
– A Lesson From History
Module 3: The Icons of Perseverance
– Thomas Edison
– The Apple Tree
– Keys To Wise Perseverance
Module 4: Perseverance as Competency
– Competency Definitions
– Your Perseverance Scale Assessment
Module 5: 10 Ways to Raise Your Perseverance
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM3,000/DAY SAVE RM500
No review yet.
How to Plan and Conduct Effective Meetings
RM1,000/day SAVE RM275
The Change Accelerator (Be Achievement-Crazy)
Cultivating Organizational Alignment
Strategic Performance Measurement And Appraisal
Trainer Dr Teoh
RM1,715/day SAVE RM516