One mission critical competency for today and the future is action orientation. The need for speed and agility in the marketplace means that those who hesitate will be overtaken by those who don’t. Most successful senior managers count action orientation as one of their strength. The hesitation mainly comes from perfectionism, procrastination or risk avoidance.
At the end of the training sessions, the participants, within the work environment; will be able will be able to lead a high performance team.
1. Able to take steps towards the set objectives
2. Take increased responsibility in influencing others to do what needs to be done
3. Able to coach team members.
4. Use of constructive feedback to motivate team members to improve
Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– Improving The Action Habits
Module 2: Starting with Imperfect Action
– Be Brave To Take Risks
– 6 Ways To ‘Just Do It’
Module 3: Turning Vision Into Action
– Essential Strategies
Module 4: Time Management & Action Plans
– How To Write An Action Plan
– Action Plan And Backward Thinking
Module 5: Action Oriented as Competency
– Top 10 Tips On Being Action Oriented
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM3,000/DAY SAVE RM500
Be a Great Team Be Player (Online Training)
Innovative and Creative Thinking (Online Training)
From Conflict to Co-Operation and Collaboration (Online Training)
Manage a Virtual Team (Online Training)
Meaningful conversations (Online Training)
The Art Of Leadership Coaching (Online Training)
Virtual Presentation Skills (Online Training)
RM5,715/day SAVE RM1,716