Orientation is an integral part of developing your organization culture in alignment with your organization’s vision, mission and purpose as well as your new staff’s role. It is important that the induction process is consistent to ensure that all new staff have the same induction experience and receive the same messages.
At the end of the training sessions, the participants, within the work environment; will be able to build and develop team.
1. Understand the stages of team development
2. Understand the different roles and responsibilities within teams
3. Identify, plan and build the competencies to achieve the desired results
4. Identify effective Team Behavior
Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
– What Is Induction And Orientation?
– Why The Need For Proper Induction?
Module 2: The First Week
– The First Day: Easing Them In
– Orientation Agenda
– Discovering About The Company And The Job
Module 3: Casting The Line
– Job Shadowing
– Work Placements
Module 4: Your Employee Manual
– Clarity On Values
– An Essential Start
Module 5: Getting Manager Buy-in
ALL IN FROM ONLY
RM3,000/DAY SAVE RM500
Be a Great Team Be Player (Online Training)
Innovative and Creative Thinking (Online Training)
From Conflict to Co-Operation and Collaboration (Online Training)
Manage a Virtual Team (Online Training)
Meaningful conversations (Online Training)
The Art Of Leadership Coaching (Online Training)
Virtual Presentation Skills (Online Training)
RM5,715/day SAVE RM1,716